- 2 small ripe bananas
- 1 cup Northerly rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour (grind your own Northerly rolled oats in a blender or food processor)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Peel and mash the bananas in a large bowl with a fork until it forms a paste.
- Add in the oat flour, Northerly rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and maple syrup, if using. Mix until everything is evenly incorporated, then fold the chopped nuts into the batter.
- Use around 3 tablespoons of batter to form 7 cookies, then use damp hands to press each cookie onto the tray – they will not spread out in the oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes, then remove from the oven and transfer to a baking rack to let cool completely.
- Once cool, store in a loosely covered container at room temperature for up to 5 days. You can also freeze these and reheat as needed!