- 3 cups Northerly rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt (vegan: pick your favorite plant-based vanilla yogurt)Toppings: blueberries, chocolate chips, chopped almonds, walnuts, mandarines, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut, and goji berries.
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix the rolled oats, almonds, cinnamon, and peanut butter until combined.
- Press the oat mixture into an 9-inch pizza pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place the mixture to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, then top with yogurt. Add your favorite toppings. Serve and enjoy!