1 cup Northerly rolled oats
1 medium, ripe banana
1/2 cup egg whites
4 teaspoons baking powder
pinch of salt
pinch of cinnamon
1–2 scoops vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons flax meal (or grind your own flax seeds)
How to make it
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender and run on medium-low speed until everything is very well mixed. Your batter should be smooth and run easily. If it’s too thick, add one additional egg white.
- Refrigerate batter while you preheat a non-stick griddle or skillet.
- Add batter to your hot griddle or skillet in small circles (about 1/4 cup per pancake).
- When the batter starts to bubble and the edges look brown, flip and cook another minute or two.
- Pull off the heat and top with your favorites!