25 lb Rolled Oats
60.00 + Free Shipping!
- 100% whole grains
- 7g protein per serving
- No added sugar, preservatives, or additives
- Single source oats from a family farm
- Sustainably grown with no glyphosate
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Nutrient-dense substitute for other grains, flours, and dairy products
Get even more of the rolled oats you know and love when you order our 25 lb bag. You’ll get the same sustainably grown and minimally processed oats to keep your clean eating goals on track even longer. Northerly rolled oats are the perfect addition to baked goods, smoothies, and granola. Use them as a crunchy coating for your favorite meats and proteins, blend them into oat flour, or replace dairy with DIY oat milk. With a single source ingredient like rolled oats, you can keep it simple or get creative.
At Northerly, what you see is what you get—we never add sugar, preservatives, or additives to our bags. As an excellent source of Beta-glucan and dietary fiber, they’re considered heart healthy and a good mood food. Plus, these rolled oats will stay fresh in their original packaging for up to 18 months, making them a year-round shelf stable pantry essential.
One ingredient. Endless possibilities.
While we're always fans of good, old-fashioned oatmeal, sometimes it's nice to shake things up. As a versatile whole grain, they’re the perfect base for sweet or savory bowls, a nutritious addition to baked goods, or a plant-based, gluten free substitute for milk and wheat-based flours. The only limitation is your kitchen creativity! Need more inspiration? Check out our recipes page.
Growing a better future.
Sustainability is built on three pillars—people, planet, and profit. Every time you buy a bag of Northerly oats, you're helping us support local economies and hunger relief organizations. Plus, our earth-first farming practices ensure there's fertile farmland for generations to come. Thanks for helping us give back in every way imaginable.
1 Cup Oats
4 Cups Water (Divided)
How to make it
1. For best results, soak oats in 2 cups of water for 15 minutes, then rinse.
2. Blend soaked and rinsed oats together with 2 cups of water. 30 seconds should be good. Don’t over-blend, it can make your mixture slimy.
3. Pour your blend through a fine mesh strainer.
4. Use your oat milk right away, or store in a airtight container up to four days.
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 8 in|